On Jan. 27, 2015 CENTCOM released the following press release:
“U.S. and Coalition military forces continued to attack ISIL terrorists in Syria, using bomber, fighter, and remotely piloted aircraft to conduct 13 airstrikes. Separately, U.S. and Coalition military forces conducted six airstrikes in Iraq, using attack, fighter, and remotely piloted aircraft against ISIL terrorists. All strikes took place between 8 a.m., Jan. 27, and 8 a.m., Jan. 28, local time.”
A summary of the strikes conducted (since the last press release):
* Near Kobani, 13 airstrikes struck 12 ISIL tactical units and an ISIL vehicle, and destroyed nine ISIL fighting positions, an ISIL staging area, and three ISIL buildings.
* Near Al Asad, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed two ISIL buildings.
* Near Kirkuk, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
* Near Mosul, two airstrikes destroyed an ISIL checkpoint, six ISIL shipping containers, and four ISIL fighting positions.
* Near Sinjar, an airstrike struck a large ISIL unit and destroyed six ISIL buildings and an ISIL heavy weapon.
* Near Tal Afar, an airstrike struck a large ISIL unit and destroyed four ISIL vehicles.
What this war looks like:
See related video: Army Apache vs Isis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gECsHEe0Q
See video: US Warplanes Airstrikes Live Bombs On ISIS Militants https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzGAXT8pi3g
See video: 1st Cav – Hammering ISIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3fFDzOQmLs
See video: ISIS bombing and attack compilation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3fFDzOQmLs