If you’re concerned about your diet, please avoid.
1) Red meat as it contains large quantities of fats atherogenic substances and oxidants.
2) Packed and processed snacks
3) Deep –friend food
4) Direct sugar simple (sugar in large quantities)
5) Animal fats
6) Preservatives and food additives
7) Dangerous fats that have been mentioned earlier
Vegetarian or non-vegetarian diet
It is entirely a matter of chance. But there is growing evidence that non-vegetarian diet is a high-risk diet. Worldwide, especially in the west which is basically a meat-eating region of the world; people are turning to vegetarianism, not simply because of a fad but for good reasons.
1) Animal meat is very fatty
2) Animals are fed low-quality feeds
3) Animal meat is not always medically checked for its fitness for human consumption
4) Storage of animal meat may not be adequate. The meat should be maintained at a certain temperature, frozen. It should never be thawed and frozen alternatively. In our country, with dismal storage facilities, one wonders what kind of meat is being served!
5) When animal tissue is stored for a long time, certain toxic chemicals substances may be produced which are harmful to the body.
6) Red meat is highly atherogenic
7) Animal food is thought to be tam sic, i.e. it induces coarse vibrations in one’s being according to realized masters.
8) Among the animal origin of foods, lean meat, like chicken and fish, is safer for the body. Here again, the quality of the bird or fish and the storage of meat re crucial.
There is role for fasting
Total or vegetable diet once a week may be useful both as a change and for providing more natural food substances in our routine of artificial diets.
You dieting are dangerous. You are dieting means, going on a binge a few days and then going on a fast for the next few days. This causes severe metabolic disturbance in the body and may cause untoward consequences.