A week ago we launched Talk To US, a groundbreaking citizen journalism segment on TV news program Worldfocus.
Every month Talk To US asks the global community a different question about the news, and citizen journalists like you upload video responses across the globe. The best video responses are aired live as part of Worldfocus.
The first question is "What’s your advice for President Barack Obama?"
Respond now by uploading your video to GroundReport.com.
This is an incredible opportunity: your message could be broadcast on air to television sets across America.
To qualify, you must meet the following guidelines:
- You must live outside the United States and be a non-US citizen.
- Your video must be 1:00 (one minute) or less in length.
- Your video resolution must be good enough for TV.
- You may submit multiple entries, but we will only distribute one bounty per reporter.
- You must submit by February 15, 2009.
- All videos published through GroundReport are automatically entered.
The deadline is soon, so get going!
GroundReport has a history of supporting compelling citizen journalism by compensating our reporters for their hard work. We hope to see more incredible stories come from this initiative.