- North American Employee Engagement Conference in Chicago – June 08, 2017
- Awards ceremony & party follows a day of learning and collaboration at the conference
- Super Early Bird conference & award tickets available now for just $150 – 70% off
Chicago, February 07, 2017 – The 2017 North American Employee Engagement Awards (The EE Awards – www.ee-awards.com), in association with CultureNext, opened for entries today. In its third year in North America, The EE Awards is going from strength-to-strength. The Awards ceremony follows a day-long conference designed to share best practice in employee engagement. The combination of the Awards and Conference not only recognises the excellent work that is being done by companies across North America but also helps inspire others to improve business performance through best-in-class employee engagement.
Matt Manners, CEO & Founder of The EE Awards commented “Each year the quality of work and innovation surpasses the last. I’m excited to see the type of evolutionary and revolutionary work our judges will have to run rule over in two months time. Work that is driven by improving the employee experience and business performance.”
2017 North American Categories:
This year’s categories provide the opportunity to recognise organisations of all sizes and the many facets that make up Employee Engagement within an organisation. They are as follows:
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year powered by CultureNext
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year (Small business)
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year (Media business)
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year (Large business)
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year (Non-Profit/Charity)
- The Customer Engagement Award powered by Temkin Group
- The Culture Award powered by Culture Lab X
- The Reward & Recognition Award
- The Wellbeing Award
- The Diversity & Inclusion Award
- The Social Responsibility Award
- The Leadership Strategy Award
- The Employer Brand Award
- The Internal Communications Award
- The Employee Engagement Professional of the Year
- The Employee Engagement Unsung Hero Award
- The Best Use of Technology Award
- The Employee Engagement Vendor of the Year powered by The Starr Conspiracy
- The Employee Engagement Agency of the Year
The final entry deadline for the awards is Friday April 07, 2017.
Winners will be selected by our esteemed panel of judges and announced, following our conference, at the cool Morgan MFG Innovation Lab. What better place to celebrate innovation in employee engagement, on a summer’s evening, with breath-taking views of Chicago.
Kimberly Abel-Lanier, VP and General Manager for CultureNext® said: “We have been working with the EE Awards team on a global scale since the beginning of the awards and conference programs. We are thrilled to be the official headline sponsor for the North American Awards & Conference. The conference agenda and case studies from award winners provides incredible insights into best practices for engaging today’s diverse workforce. The content this year promises to be even more trailblazing and innovative than ever before.”
Employee Engagement Conference 2017
The Employee Engagement Awards & Conference will be held at The Morgan MFG Innovation Lab in Chicago on June 08, 2017.
The Conference Agenda is designed to:
- Share best practice from 2016 Award winners such as Company of the Year Atos Origin & other winners such as Tata Consultancy Services
- Challenge thinking and provoke debate with presentations from industry experts such as Jason Lauritsen, Kevin Sheridan and Aimee Lucas.
The combination will deliver practical advice to Employee Engagement professionals looking to get better results from their engagement programs.
Combined Super Early Bird tickets are available now at just $150 for the Conference & Awards. This is 70% off the $500 standard ticket. The early bird also expires on March 24, 2017 – https://us.ee-awards.com/conference/