According to theKnot.com, the average wedding today is approximately $28,858, oftentimes even more expensive. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, even with a professional wedding planner. After the ring, the venue, and the dress, skincare is not typically on the list of details to be sorted for your big day—but the confidence and glow that healthy skin radiates on your special day is not something to overlook. Crystal Clear Acne Clinic is here to help make your day special and blemish-free.
“There is so much stress that goes into planning a wedding—big or small—and the excess stress can cause skin problems, even for skin that isn’t prone to acne,” affirms Crystal Wellman, master aesthetician and owner of the Crystal Clear Acne Clinic. “At Crystal Clear Acne Clinic, we can evaluate the situation and determine the best treatment that fits your skin type so having blemish free skin doesn’t have to be an added stress on your special day.”
For healthy, glowing skin, follow the five steps below and leave little for your photographer to re-touch:
· Plan Ahead. As soon as the date is set, start your search for your makeup artist, up-do artist and skincare “artist”. Start your skincare treatment plan to address any acne or other skin issues that you are concerned about. Give up the over the counter skincare products and your favorite magazine’s recommendations and take the advice of your skincare coach when selecting products best for you!
· Monthly skincare treatments and/or peels that specifically address your concerns will allow your skin time to repair. If you are dealing with acne or hormonal acne, then you will want to find an acne coach who can guide you through the process of getting clear. Don’t wait till the last minute to start your skincare program; it takes time to see results.
· Reduce Stress by taking a yoga class or other physical activity that puts your mind at ease. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful and stress increases the chance of breakouts! Be sure to wash your face thoroughly after any exercise, sweat can also irritate pores and cause problems.
· Take Omega 3’s! Adding an Omega 3 supplement can improve the health of the skin dramatically. The dosage of omega 3’s that is best for skincare results is 1000-1700mg. Flaxseed and chia seeds have amazing benefits for glowing, healthy skin. If you are prone to breakouts, try to avoid supplements with added iodides and kelp. Always consult with your doctor first before starting any new supplements to determine the right source of Omega 3’s for you.
· Get your diet in check. Now is the time to start ditching the junk food and sodas and replace those with fruits, vegetables and water. Your skin health has a lot to do with what you put in your body, so be nice to it.
· SPF. Use everyday regardless of rain, shine or clouds. The daily use of an appropriate SPF will protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun as well as all the progress you and your skincare coach have worked so hard to achieve.
“It’s the combination of the steps that creates clear, healthy skin, not just one,” affirms Wellman. “These simple steps can make a dramatic difference on your most important day and give you the confidence to hold your head up high when walking down the aisle.”
Crystal Clear Acne Clinic is a new full-service skin care clinic that offers skin care treatment for a wide variety of conditions, including acne, rosacea, and aging. The clinic is owned by serial entrepreneur Crystal Wellman, who is a Master Aesthetician and also owns Ladyburg, a handcrafted bath and body store. She is also a certified acne specialist, and is also certified in the areas of oncology, dermaplane, and microdermabrasion. For more information on the Crystal Clear Acne Clinic, please visit their website at www.crystalclearacneclinic.com.