Building organizational capability and competence for the present and the future is actioned by training and development. This is how a learning organization gets built. For employees, it means ‘sharpening the saw’ for continued career success.
The objective this functional technical competence module is to understand the concepts, processes and practices of training and development in the context of organizations’ increasing commitment to developmental activities to meet the competitive environment.
(Please note that this list is indicative and all the topics may not get covered.)
1. HRD Trends, Strategy and Training
2. Theories of Learning
3. Needs Assessment and Analysis
4. Objective Setting for training and development
5. Designing Training Programs
6. Learning Styles and Learning Environment
7. Range of Instructional Techniques: Conference, Case Study, Role Play, Management Games and simulations
8. Trainer’s Role in learning
9. Transfer of Training
10. Training Evaluation and Measurement
11. Special issues in blue collar training
13. Moving from Training to Performance
USP’s of the Workshop
• Experienced Industry practitioners, each taking a session of 3.5 hours each.
• Post Workshop Engagement
• Participation Certificate would be provided.
Demonstrations, case studies, interactive exercises, role plays and opportunities for questions.
Desired Target Participants:
The program will be designed for HR Practitioners with 3-7 years work experience.
* Prashant Ahir, General Manager-HR, TATA Motors
* Yogesh Patgaonkar, Vice President – Talent Management , RPG Enterprises
Participation Fees (Per Participant)
NHRDN Life Member : Rs. 3000
NHRDN Annual Member : Rs. 3200
Non Members: Rs. 3400
10% discount on more than 2 nominations
Payment can be made by cash/cheque favoring National HRD Network
Registration: 9:00 AM -9:30 AM
Workshop Timings: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
For Further details/Registration, kindly confirm to:
Anirudh Sen: 09810170348 , email@example.com
Zenia Vajifdar: 09011062582, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your seat today! Seats are limited to ensure individual attention, interaction and discussion and will fill fast.
Look forward to your active participation and nominations.
Executive Director – National HRD Network
President, Pune Chapter- National HRD Network