For a number of years, I have been following the progress at Match My Email for Saleforce.com. This start-up company has been busy filling a hole in Salesforce functionality – email integration. Salesforce does an amazing job sharing contacts, calendar and tasks amongst the sales team, but has never offered a good email integration / sharing solution.
Match My Email has been perfecting its Salesforce email integration app since 2011. Their app works with all the major and minor email platforms and smartphones in the cloud. Their app constantly sorts through your mailbox finding new emails and filing them into the right Salesforce record automatically. In the surface that sounds easy and straight forward, but under the cover, where the devil is in the details, Match My Email has had to solve a myriad of issues – like speed, storage, privacy, duplicates and mobile access. I noticed that they had enhanced another five aspects of their cloud app this week so I check in with Paul Sterne, President, and asked him to give me the Top Ten reasons to use Match My Email.
Top Ten Reasons to Try Match My Email, the best automated email syncing app for Salesforce.com:
- Match My Email will save you time versus manual tools
- Your email information in Salesforce will be complete and up-to-date
- The entire sales team can share email information in Salesforce.
- Emails can be managed inside Salesforce
- It is easy to create new SFDC records from emails with drag & drop
- You can import your old emails and sort/file them automatically
- Match My Email works with all email systems and mobile devices at once. Salesforce outlook integration is a breeze!
- Email data can be used to track ‘cold’ and ‘orphaned’ accounts
- Match My Email increases Salesforce adoption and usage
- Match My Email reduces customer-facing mishaps
Paul mentioned to me that the most important benefit of Match My Email is its positive effect on the work environment. Match My Email makes a sales person’s job easier and more organized. This reduces stress and increases happiness. Studies show that happy employees are productive employees. Sales manager’s like it too because they have a better handle on what is going on with the pipeline.
Companies that have implemented Match My Email also report that they feel better about their Salesforce investment. The sales people get more value from it because it includes more useful information. In turn, it is easier for the executives to justify their dollar in investment in Salesforce because adoption and usage goes up substantially. Interested? Adding Emails to Salesforce has never been easier to setup!