1888PressRelease – Lennox Hill adds a dashboard and a reports creation feature to its cloud-based isoTracker QMS software. The additions make the extraction of important data easier to analyse and easier to use.
Lennox Hill Ltd announces the addition of a dashboard and a reports creation feature as part of its long term plan of continuously adding features and modules to its cloud-based isoTracker Quality Management software.
These new features are an addition to the list of Standard Reports that are already available for the Document Control, Complaints Management, Audits and Competency Testing modules. They provide an eye pleasing graphical presentation of key information to the various users of isoTracker.
Some of the important benefits of the dashboard are as follows:
• The dashboard provides an ageing status of all the important outstanding tasks by the amount of time they are past their due date and by responsibility
• The dashboard provides a view of upcoming important activities such as scheduled audits and upcoming document reviews
• The dashboard provides a summary analysis of past activity on a module by module basis
The reports creation feature introduces the following functionalities:
• The ability to select from fields such as period type, user activity, event category, activity duration, and more, and assign them to a X-axis or Y-axis scale
• Then to have the selected data displayed as a table, a bar graph, a line graph or a pie graph
• To narrow down the time period of the displayed graph using a From and To calendar feature
• To save the graph and extract it as a PDF, JPEG and PNG file or Excel for a tabular graph
• To edit the saved graph and either update the period covered, change the selected fields or change both the period and the selected fields
• To create multiple graphs and reuse and edit them multiple times. Also delete graphs that are no longer required
Both these new features improve the information available to users of isoTracker by expanding their ability to analyze trends and act upon them, helping them identify which are the most common issues and the source of those issues, providing information on the active users as well identifying those that are less timely in performing their assigned tasks, reporting on the average duration of important workflow stages, and probably more important of all making that information more pleasing to the eye and therefore more likely to be used.
In fact, Lennox Hill Ltd informs that the list of possible reports is extensive and that together with the current Standard Reports feature the accessibility of actionable data has been substantially increased in the isoTracker QMS software system.
“The reports creation feature means that isoTracker is an effective tool for identifying quality management trends and issues, facilitating their analysis and implementing process improvements. Also, as with all the past additions and upgrades, it improves the ease-of-use of isoTracker and makes it an even more efficient quality management tool” said Christopher Stainow, Chief Executive of Lennox Hill Ltd.
Lennox Hill has also announced that it has started work on an upgrade to their Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA) module which integrates with the Complaints, Audits and Competency Testing modules. In addition, after deciding to bring forward the implementation of the Dashboard and Reports creation feature it has restarted work on the new Training module. The Training module will replace the Competency Testing module and will add a substantial number of new features…hence the change of name from Competency Testing to Training.
A 60-day FREE demo of Lennox Hill’s product offering is available on their websites which are http://www.lennoxhill.co.uk and http://www.isotracker.com.
Operating out of London, UK and Madurai, India, Lennox Hill Ltd is a unique provider of hosted software solutions for effective management of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 processes. The current offering includes modules for document control, complaints management, audits, competency testing and CAPA.